Northernghana.net
Uncategorized

80% Of My Investment During Covid-19 Has Gone Down The Drain – Zida

Executive Council member of the Ghana Football Association and chairman of Upper East Regional Football Association, Salifu Shaibu Zida, has quantified his lost during the ban on football activities in the country due to covid-19.

Mr. Zida said he has lost 80 percent of his investment during this period since the players were not in action for the club. The remaining twenty percent (20%) is the fact that the players still belong to the club.

“I will say eighty- twenty (80% -20%), 80% lost, 20% because they are still my players. What I am investing in them now is going down the drain.” He lamented.

The renowned football administrator, is optimistic that restrictions in Ghana on contact sports will be eased in the coming days for clubs to at least start training.

He however, urged football administrators and footballers to stay calm and continue to adhere to the protocols in the prevention of Covid-19

Source:A1Radioonline.com|

See also  ICTs – important tools to reducing maternal and child mortality

Related posts

Tamale: GHc 1.9m bus terminal yet to be completed after three years

Delali Adogla-Bessa

Bolgatanga MCE calls for an end to school absenteeism among students

A1 Radio News

Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro Comparison

Daniel Wundengba

U/E: Community members angry over poor speed ramps, resulting in frequent accidents

A1 Radio News

Egypt buys 99,646 tonnes of local wheat since start of season

Charles Wundengba

Yaa Na’s funeral will continue despite violence – Otumfuo assures

Northern Ghana

Leave a Comment

8 − 7 =

%d bloggers like this: