It’s not for nothing that Hon Bampil Badeabo Moses, affectionately referred to as Hon. B.B Moses, is described as a versatile grassroots politician. BB Moses has been tried and tested when it comes to providing competent leadership with experience. He started his political leadership and service to humanity as a bell boy at the Nalerigu Secondary School in 1994. God started using him to serve humanity as a cleaner at the Emmanuel Assembly of Assemblies of God Church at Kumasi from 1998 – 2000. His passion for service to humanity continued to burn within him as he eventually served in the following leadership capacities at various levels of his life:
- First Presiding Member – Garu District Assembly
- Two term elected Assembly Member for Denugu Electoral Area.
- 2nd Vice Chairman, NPP – Garu Constituency
- Chairman Communication Team. Garu Constituency
- Chief Patron of TESCON (Tertiary Students’ Confederacy Network – NPP) – Gbewaa College of Education, Pusiga
- Chairman, Social Services Sub– Committee – Garu- Tempane
- Regional Research Officer – National Association of TESCON Patrons (NATeP) – UER
I belonged and worked effectively for the following clubs and societies when I was in the University:
- Member of TESCON, UEW. While as an active member of TESCON, I assisted the current Chief of Staff, Hon Frema Opare, in identifying some Senior Patriots in the University to support the 2016 campaign for NPP.
- Local Assembly (L.A.) Member of SRC, UEW
- Vice President of Debating Club, UEW
- President of Upper East Students Union, UEW
- Chairman of SRC Amalgamated Clubs and Societies – UEW
- Local Assembly Member of Northern Students’ Union,
- President of Bimoba Students’ Union – UEW
- Co-Editor, AGCM Magazine, 2009/2010 – UEW
- Deputy Organizing Secretary of Bimoba Students Union -UEW
- Assistant Senior Prefect – Gbewaa Training College
- Missions Secretary of Assemblies of God Campus Ministry (AGCM)
I come to the leadership table of Upper East Regional Executive Committee with a big bag of Competency, Optimism, Mentorship, Passion, Loyalty Energy, Team work and Experience which I call COMPLETE Leadership Strategy. This strategy would be anchored on transparency and accountability. My focus will be to support the grassroots to adopt conflict resolution strategy that will keep our core members to canvas and increase our numbers at the Polling stations, Electoral Areas and Constituency level.
His sterling leadership at his academic profession will be captured in another write up.